(which will appear at the beginning of the exam)
This is an exam administered for a Certified Professional Collector (CPC) and Certified Professional Collector Trainer (CPCT) in Urine and Alternative Specimens (or Urine only if for that exam).
Please read carefully before starting:
1. There are a total of 30 questions on the exam
2. Exam questions will come to you one by one you will not be able to click back.
3. You have up to 7 hours to complete the test.
4. You must score a 90% in order to pass and be certified.
5. You will recieve a test result immediately at the conclusion of this exam, and then you will be emailed one also, for a written record. There is also a pdf available anytime you login later.
6. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive our email.
7. Should you fail the exam, you may take it once more within a 60 day period.
8. You may not recieve help from any other person in answering any question on this exam.
You may review the Certification program's rules and regulations at http://datia-exams.org/cp_accr_policies_rules.html
You should also review the Exam Frequently Asked Questions